Saturday, November 01, 2008

McMenamins Grand Lodge




































































This was my first wedding at McMenamins Grand Lodge in Forest Grove, and it was amazing. A mid-October outdoor wedding was a gamble but we couldn't have asked for better weather. With such a large number of diverse shooting locations I highly recommend the Grand Lodge as a wedding location. We could have spent all day on pictures. Thanks to you Eric and Jenn for such a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Mrs. Farmer said...

Hi,
My name is Stephanie and I was looking at all your photographs on your website and your blog and I love them! I was wondering if you could contact me regarding wedding photography. I am getting married on June 06, 2009 in Warrenton, Oregon (on the oregon coast between Seaside and Astoria). We would probably be interested in the full unlimited hours package. Thank you so much!!
sabosse@gmail.com